Author Topic: Current imbecile discord channel admins <Simple Proof>  (Read 420 times)

Offline Verbeia

• Top Guesser
  • who the fuck is zapko ?
Current imbecile discord channel admins <Simple Proof>
« on: July 12, 2021, 04:46:05 pm »
Its like hurting multiple people with knife in real life
imagine they give punishment to the sentence of "hurting people" as general
even that guy hurts 30 people or 1
he will get punishment to the act
and not gonna make any addition if its 30 or 1
that was some braindead moment from admin staff
and they dont seem to be aware of this
and not even fixing that failure

A ban-point has been issued to @B0nI3k for Category: Toxicity
Unnecessary pause, insulting, short LITMOG (Gather* № 36729)

"A ban-point"

and watch how there is 3 reasons (Even there is a fail that dog bonlek did more than 4 things to be counted) under the description of the ban
Alone itself shows how imbecile the admin staff
Putting 3 different reasons for one bp
Dudes we are having admin staff with low brain oxygen.I dont even need to go deep into the event.You can even find the braindead moment in this log from their banlist :D
The guy literally went hemo because im using barret m79 and then reported me with this and also used same guns to troll with 10 25 stats.I use to remember that if you report someone as a troll you cant troll otherwise you share same bp :D
Just wanted to log this thing to here.I dont even care if i had my bp.I deserved it or not but this system or reasoning is like 12 years old kids are ruling a community :D I also wonder how nonamer like Angel Girl appeared from nowhere to be admin.Someone needs to check if she slept with some of the staff bruders.Bruders bruders i laugh so hard bruders ahahahha

We miss you ricerooney
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 04:52:18 pm by Verbeia »

Offline Vic R

• Clan: sk!T
Re: Current imbecile discord channel admins <Simple Proof>
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 09:30:12 pm »
make a chang.org petition better

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 11:03:44 am »
I also wonder how nonamer like Angel Girl appeared from nowhere to be admin
You don't have to be a good player to be a good leader. I myself am not a gather admin, but I've worked with Angel on few events and leagues in the past, and I can tell from my experience that we are actually very fortunate to have a dedicated admin like her, with a good work ethic and dedication to her job, and in general i feel like the current admin team will do anything they can to ensure that the gather play performs well. They all manage to go above and beyond for every piece of job that they do.

It seems like Soldat changes over time, gathers dont. People, at least some of them, demand rules and discipline but start to complain when it's all brought. You might be right in many aspects, but you can't possibly expect for yourself to be taken seriously like a grown up when you don't seem to respect any of the rules, vrb. You can't be shocked that the same thing happened in gather. This isn't mean, or bullying, or anything of the sort. Certain people deserve certain things. Actions have consequences. This is also an advice for all newcomers. Show some grain of respect to the admins and the server members. Just keep your head down and play the game. Actions speak louder than words.

The point is, the younger generation players really needs a learning that is supposed to be given by older players because in a community as small as ours, and in any other community and real life also, respect is all that matters. Respect, good manners, helping hand, words of encouragement and so forth. Unfortunately considered some experienced players don't respect anybody, this is what we have now. Are you really being mean for the sake of it or to make an ill-formed joke? Maybe i will waste my time now trying to educate some of you but seriously.. think about it. Try to change yourself rather than trying to change the world. Be a good example, the rest will follow.

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...

Offline hellsik

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 06:49:44 am »
Boniek why you hurt ppl with kniferino :(
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline koooka

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 08:16:23 pm »
HELLSIK PLEASE BACK <3
D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid