Author Topic: SVL3 - Winner: TeCh. - Runner up: C4MP3R  (Read 330 times)

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
SVL3 - Winner: TeCh. - Runner up: C4MP3R
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:52:30 am »
The final playoff bracket created by Mayhem:

Congratulations to TeCh. for taking the crown in SVL3. Very impressive performance, winning 3:0 in a best of 4 playoff format against C4MP3R in the final match - good games, worth a watch. It was TeCh's first season in the SVL and he's somewhat of a rookie to the competitive scene, but during the freeplay stage he's proven that he can step up and be on the same level as those other, more experienced players. Now he proved it beyond a doubt in the playoffs and got the convincing win. Congratulations to C4MP3R for getting 2nd place too! Better luck next time! The full report can be found HERE. The Freeplay results can be found HERE

It was again a tremendously successful SVL season, you guys have set an all-time attendance record. This was definitely a special season. I don't get to see everyone that frequently and we've got so many new faces. We've got a room full of talented players. Everyone was playing hard, and playing to win. I look forward to seeing all of you again in the 4th season where i am already planning for additional attractions. I would also like to thank Mayhem for making the graphics this season again, utkesmer and bat67 for helping with scripts, and zakath, Azwraith and helloer who provided us with these league servers that were working like a charm, and for helping me keep everything running smoothly throughout the season. Also thanks to everyone for attending and making the event so much fun. I tried to make it as fair as possible when it comes to 1v1 for everyone and I hope everyone involved had a fun time! The next season should start on the Christmas time. Cheers

The Freeplay stats:

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...