Author Topic: Cast & Skuwer  (Read 31095 times)

Offline toom

Re: Cast & Skuwer
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2014, 05:06:38 am »
nice save, Hellsik; reminds me of when Skuwer defended rosey to save his hacking ass
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:15:41 am by toom »

Offline hellsik

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2014, 05:34:34 am »
nice save, Hellsik; reminds me of when Skuwer defended rosey to save his hacking ass
well im just constant a facts that cast achieved in gaming much more then every1 from u did,  i dont think if he is playing lol top tier league, crossfire tournaments which are monitoring, i dont think he will use hax in soldat, this is pathetic i beelive, and also i dont trust the logs, every1 can say in irc that they are hacking so that means its true, hell no, i just guess there is no sense argue with a haters and ppl like tommy
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline toom

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2014, 06:00:46 am »
Soldat is different from a typical FPS game and a MOTA. Basically, you just claimed, because he's good in every other game, than he can't possibly be using hacks in Soldat because he's a "talented player." which was, in fact, proven wrong. So your argument is nothing but opinion and desperation. It's almost like de javu. Skuwer defended Ros3y, you defend Cast, and even when the facts were provided right in front of you, you simply turn a blind eye and claim it as "faked logs" or just 'hate from haters'

"Well the only person i saw better then me the past 2 years is kulas , hellsik and vodka rest are not even close .

Edit: oh and kzya ofc the only one who could outaim me ." - Cast

"Hellsik is a genius in his own way" - Cast

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:07:00 am by toom »

Offline hellsik

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2014, 07:20:48 am »
What kind of "facts" ur talking, shit mirc log? which can be some kind of joke or snthg else, even if its not fake logs u dont know the whole story of skuwer and cast friendship and how they communicate to each others

Offline BootZ

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2014, 09:13:39 am »
What kind of "facts" ur talking, shit mirc log? which can be some kind of joke or snthg else, even if its not fake logs u dont know the whole story of skuwer and cast friendship and how they communicate to each others
who the fuck sits there and talks about hacks as a joke.

ban the fuckers, don't even care/know/wanttoknow who they are. obvious evidence is obvious
NEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEWBTYPENNEW

Offline reebook

• <+qb> that's not fair
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos?flow=grid&view=0
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2014, 09:34:19 am »
yea hellsik everyone thinks hes hacking and he was just "kidding with skuwer in pm about hax" ..wake up bro
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos

stachu`

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2014, 10:01:40 am »

Offline Doof

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2014, 10:02:41 am »
hellsik best soldat player
LOASLOL
(+qb) dude
(+qb) I'm top20 on soldatladder
(+qb) I win

Offline maf

• iwannabefamous
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2014, 10:57:37 am »
Well like its anything new about cast, he should get perm ban right after his first ban. Everyone who hacked should get perm ban. "Once a hacker - always hacker". I bet lot of ppl stopped playing this game coz of those shits with hacks, lack of anti cheat is the main reason imho why this game is dying. Also i can bet there are at least few more hackers around. Thats sad how all those dev mistakes and "noballz admins" killed this game :(

Offline Rudi_

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2014, 11:01:59 am »

Offline hellsik

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2014, 11:37:32 am »
obviosly ppl are leaving cuz this game is just a piece of shit, not because of hackers, funny how u guys hard beelive in logs, m4ro , rose were caught in a game , and here we go with a shit irc logs, if m4ro were caught , why cast &skuwer still not, so i guess you kinda need a real stuff like ingame demo or screen, not a shit msgs which mean nothing

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2014, 11:41:34 am »
yeah you're right hellsik, could be lag

or maybe the letters were put in the wrong order cause of an irc bug, who knows? We can't be sure!!

Offline Chester

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2014, 12:19:13 pm »
please hellsik, say the same shit for the 4th time, will be funny

Offline Deadpool

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2014, 12:19:49 pm »
obviosly ppl are leaving cuz this game is just a piece of shit, not because of hackers, funny how u guys hard beelive in logs, m4ro , rose were caught in a game , and here we go with a shit irc logs, if m4ro were caught , why cast &skuwer still not, so i guess you kinda need a real stuff like ingame demo or screen, not a shit msgs which mean nothing

All the logs are fake, reality is not true

Offline mtk

• IQ is overrated
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2014, 02:18:09 pm »
every1 knows best lulz are made when u talk about hackz
last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...