Author Topic: Cast & Skuwer  (Read 31096 times)

Offline Tarrega

Re: Cast & Skuwer
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2014, 03:54:15 pm »
my god junior this is literally awe inspiring. i am so fucking proud that we play the same video game.

what the fuck seriously =D huge thank you for all that shit you had to put up with, and all that patience you miraculously have.

let's see what will happen now, and when.
- Buenos días.
- You're not the nurse.
- No.
- You're not here to give me my medication?
- No, but I am here to ease your pain.
- Guess they couldn't save me, eh?
- No, but there's still a chance you could save me.

Offline oranj

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2014, 03:54:23 pm »
at the very least those mirc chat logs with cast are suspicious as fuck

i realise the admins need to make a sober decision with the necessary evidence in the sctfl court of law, so i hope whatever you guys are discussing with shoozza turns into something.

also, please relinquish Tito as  SCTFL'S OFFICIAL HACK BUSTER and award it to junior. impressive work, that's some wire level shit.

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
    • http://www.xoticpc.com/
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 03:57:15 pm »
Raped.

also, please relinquish Tito as  SCTFL'S OFFICIAL HACK BUSTER and award it to junior. impressive work, that's some wire level shit.

I was right about all of these noobs and submitted evidence (m4ro, skuwer, rosey, cast, skipzor). I still hold my title as SCTFL'S OFFICIAL HACK BUSTER.

Well done junior.

Just blacklist these scrubs.

well done junior, good work, but way too late. :s

It's never too late to ban hack scrubs.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:30:34 am by Control »

Offline range

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2014, 03:59:07 pm »
Maybe we should deprive championship i9 and POLE cuz look those players that have been caught cheating made the main contribution to the victory of their clans (this also applies to Hellsik  he too was caught cheating and he admitted it)

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2014, 04:14:41 pm »
Maybe we should deprive championship i9 and POLE cuz look those players that have been caught cheating made the main contribution to the victory of their clans (this also applies to Hellsik  he too was caught cheating and he admitted it)
POLE is already deprived of championship, SCTFL21 has no winner.
Same thing goes for i9. i think.

Offline Foggy

• Top Guesser
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2014, 04:32:26 pm »
Rofl.

The most suspicious thing about Cast for me was, that when he was asked to fraps his game (in CW/FCW/gather/anything), back in SCTFL22, he was complaining about not being able to do it, because of bad PC...Fun fact, he was able to do it 4 seasons earlier Link.
OXLC'14 ● OXLC'18 ● SCTFL27 ● SRL18 ● SWC2014 ● SWC2016 ● SSC4
SCTFC4 ● SCTFL21 ● SCTFL24 ● SRL17 ● SWC2020

Offline Bune

• sumtimez is jus 2 ez
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2014, 04:45:54 pm »
Raped.

I was right about all of these noobs and submitted evidence (m4ro, skuwer, rosey, cast). I still hold my title as SCTFL'S OFFICIAL HACK BUSTER.

Well done junior.

Just blacklist these scrubs.

lol i remember tito when we spoke about all these hackers and it turns out that we had 100% right about them all. Btw. I still belive that magik was a hacker.

good fucking job junior!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:47:34 pm by Bune »

Offline fexxy

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2014, 05:02:04 pm »
Nvm.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:40:13 pm by fexxy »

Offline Jun1or

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 05:32:46 pm »
Also: How could you convince cast that you are Skuwer? Did you have Skuwer's auth details?

Well, I got another auth, very similar to Skuwer's nick (in case he didn't believe in my other auth, I said I needed to do format c:/ of my disk) and I wrote some things on purpose (such that only they knew) and I have the same ISP.

Offline SamWise

• *okay-guy*
  • SWC Staff
  • aka McWise
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »
Let's not jump to conclusions here, I know that the whole community suspects certain people, and I suspect some of them too, but let's not grab the pitchfork too fast.

There is no solid proof, all we can do is wait for the admins to decide, or do some investigating work, as junior did. Nice job!

It's not "just a ban", it will brand you forever in this ever shrinking community, if it is a false positive then it sucks.
<snejok> waht why i throw falsg?
<snejok> to u
<snejok> ut i going midle
<snejok> for no1 reason

Offline Kryptonite

• Dig Bick Army Gather
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2014, 06:57:13 pm »
<Skuwer> hi
<Skuwer> rec on to clan?

LOL
"Do not take him away from idiots, Chester, because it turns itself become.

#soldat.dBa

Offline WietrieL

• Summer League Champion
  • MLP inventor
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2014, 06:58:10 pm »
well ESL pro series in CS ban people for hacking without solid proof because its obvious for everyone and its thousands of times bigger community. this community is so crzy it takes 6 years to ban hackers gg
TPC3 #2
TNL-D 2006 & TNL-C 2009 #1
SWC2 & SWC2013 #2
SRL5 #1
SRL16 #2
SCTFL12 & 13 & 25 #3
SCTFL28 #2
SIC & ComatCup2 #1

Offline Scobel

• stachu to pała
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2014, 07:00:12 pm »
i hope admins have balls and ban both of them as fast as possible

Offline mtk

• IQ is overrated
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 08:16:23 pm »

last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2014, 08:16:57 pm »
I could just facepalm a thousand times about those guys who are still trying to play this case down.

We got two screenshots and a chat which is not just "suspicious", because it shows clearly (!) that cast cooperates with hackers and that he tries to get new hacks. This is more solid than any information by anticheat, evidence comes from cast himself. What else do you want? Should he say: "yooyoyoyo I used hacks which means i should be banned and that's the truth."?