Author Topic: Cast & Skuwer  (Read 31093 times)

Offline Jun1or

Cast & Skuwer
« on: May 14, 2014, 11:34:38 am »
Hello guys!

I decided to publish some information for you (administrators got a lot more).

I was gathering this info for a very long time and I put it here in one, logic entirety. I know about some acquaintanceships, which were hidden for 'public'. It all was started by Voltage (which was a programmer) and oL4v (which was a tester). Voltage created two cheats. First one was homobot, which was commonly available and advertised by Polish player Strugi (this hax was really popular especially in Polish Soldat League, which is not functioning anymore – http://www.liga-soldat.pl/). Unfortunately, I didn't get this cheat, because I never used doping and I wanted to stay away from it. Anyway I met Cast and I got pissed off every single time I was about playing against him. My loss in SCTFL final match against POLE. also made me more interested about this matter.

I started playing with people I actually never wanted to play (I mean Wanted and Skuwer). I was forcing to talk one or another softly, I started asking questions to them. They finally trusted me and everything was clear. It appears that one of them is clear. I mean Wanted now. I took conversations with Skuwer, too. Firstly it was on TeamSpeak, so all in all I'm not able to get any evidences from it. Lately we spoke on Facebook chat (I can provide screenshots from these conversations if necessary, but they are obviously in Polish). I get two screenshots, which shows how Skuwer used cheats during his gameplay in POLE. and somewhat clan WF (you can see radar and Spy chat on them, but he used much more features of this hax).

The idea was not to publish this cheat, that's why only specified number of players have it. It was coded by Voltage on special demand from M4ro (M4ro, oL4v and Volt4ge know each other in real life), Skuwer and Cast, who was hiding their cooperation. They were about playing in one clan, but they were scared that it would be easier to denounce. It was really weird that both M4ro and Cast have vanished after every single new game version for some period of time (as you surely remember) and then they came back with full skill. They just waited for update (most likely it was necessary to make several changes in scripts, some addresses changing or something) and they went back right after they get the new version of haxes. M4ro send later cheats to Skuwer (it was probably in MoW, because Balu, Skuwer's brother, saw him haxing and wanted to report it, unfortunately he didn't). Then they created Slave Gang (if I remember the name well), and then it became Zaoram Ci Pole (POLE.). The next one with cheat was Rose, who got caught after the match against Arrow, when Rose managed Vodka with ease (I know only that Rose get pissed, couldn't hold on and turn aiming for 100%). It means that there were 3 players in POLE. with cheats. Every single cheat user was in contact with others, they were talking each other how to use hax well, not to get caught (Rose was special, with his impatience).

Now the program is sent in such order: Voltage (Medwecki) -> M4ro -> Skuwer -> Cast.
I impersonated Skuwer and used simple language, because Skuwer is not good in English. I recorded the conversation and sent it to admins.

GG Cast and Skuwer! ;]

Best regards,
Jun1or.

Offline Gov

Re: Cast & Skuwer
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 11:48:52 am »
:O

Offline not shizo

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 11:49:57 am »
interesting

Offline WietrieL

• Summer League Champion
  • MLP inventor
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 11:55:41 am »
gg cast most retarded human on earth ^^, last cw saying he will play HK only so seems like correct information. sad for lesonen tho
TPC3 #2
TNL-D 2006 & TNL-C 2009 #1
SWC2 & SWC2013 #2
SRL5 #1
SRL16 #2
SCTFL12 & 13 & 25 #3
SCTFL28 #2
SIC & ComatCup2 #1

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 12:06:16 pm »
well done junior, good work, but way too late. :s

Offline snejok

• ;o
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »
WietrieL only can win srl matches with haxor GG

Offline lexy

• Prince Lexy
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:10:40 pm »
Sad day when 2 hackers win sctfl twice in a row, shame that fost couldnt win this one..
Had a dream I was king Albanii, I woke up still king Albanii.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWs8HwDtddQ

Offline voltex

• Soldat TV
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 12:13:25 pm »
i doubt it anyway that admins will take care of it, no proofs and Juniors work was all fabricated to make Cast look bad, because hes jelly of CAST's AIM

Offline ph0

• Srutu tutu
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2014, 12:16:09 pm »
i doubt it anyway that admins will take care of it, no proofs and Juniors work was all fabricated to make Cast look bad, because hes jelly of CAST's AIM

I was during the whole conversation next to my brother and I can ensure everyone it is not fabricated. Even though my brother may hate Cast and his aim (I don't know, I don't care about it), he is not so retarded to create a bunch of bullshit fake info about such case. I whitnessed Cast admitting to use cheats, also confirming Skuwer providing it to him. That is clear as a blue sky in mid-summer time!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:21:22 pm by ph0 »

Offline voltex

• Soldat TV
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2014, 12:19:03 pm »
I was during the whole conversation next to my brother and I can ensure everyone it is not fabricated

NO SHIT PHO?!

Offline ph0

• Srutu tutu
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 12:22:11 pm »
I was during the whole conversation next to my brother and I can ensure everyone it is not fabricated

NO SHIT PHO?!

Maybe you wanna tell me that I fabricated it with my bro? -_-

Offline voltex

• Soldat TV
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 12:24:46 pm »
dude get ur shit together...it was irony dafuk

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2014, 12:29:49 pm »
there is a lot more to this than junior posted here. or what he actually can or is allowed to ever post here. we're aware that this information isn't definite proof of anyone hacking but we're still discussing this internally and going to consult shoozza with what we know before swc or the next season of sctfl to come up with a conclusion

for the time being i'm gonna allow this topic to run but i'm keeping it heavily moderated. any posts with a scent of flame in them will go to the bin
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 12:31:41 pm by ymmees »
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful

Offline reebook

• <+qb> that's not fair
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos?flow=grid&view=0
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2014, 12:30:12 pm »
wow, finally a 100% proof that cast is a hacker gj jun1or. also nothing new with Skuwer :D

time for long banhammers
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos

Offline WietrieL

• Summer League Champion
  • MLP inventor
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2014, 12:36:15 pm »
http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=23558.0

sctfl 16 cast was some random nab but he never really missed deagle or knife, we often discussed about this with virus but we had no proof. cast leaving us in middle of season because he couldnt provide screenshots was kinda suspicious, real reason was people whining about him hacking i think
TPC3 #2
TNL-D 2006 & TNL-C 2009 #1
SWC2 & SWC2013 #2
SRL5 #1
SRL16 #2
SCTFL12 & 13 & 25 #3
SCTFL28 #2
SIC & ComatCup2 #1