Author Topic: [Final] UpLift vs. LoRd Of DeStRuCtIoN  (Read 31419 times)

Offline Deadpool

Re: [Final] UpLift vs. LoRd Of DeStRuCtIoN
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2014, 09:32:55 am »
Sorry hadnt time for reply, now when I came here and seen these posts I was like awwww...I got pwned that hurts.
now seriously, I was really lookin like a hot teen girl little-bit on that photo but I still had a penis!  O0

I would like to see you play ;D I bet you wouldn't get out of base.

umm I think I could say this too when you was 14yo pleasin me to teach you how to play soldat ...it was impossible you played like a bot. but this only shows your arrogance
Let's face it... you know that almost everyone experienced here could win with foggy and tarr im 100% sure that they played with you only because you are a girl they could get much better player but you know..GIRL ON INTERNET , and you failed again and lost in this match with them (almost impossible), next time u should try it with vodka or someone...how i said - just accept that soldat is a game for men, we got another thinking,BLOOD,DEATH,WEAPONS,SOLDIERS etc really isnt for ladies , its little-bit strange that you are the only one girl playing it here..., if you didnt have sex with half of the rest Czech scene in the past then i would think that u r a shemale.

So how come that they reached finals with me?

How it come? the way how you reached these "finalls" is exactly the reason of my previous post.
It started when u downloaded IRC, you joined and was pretending that u r new player but u already played for years.your cute lies like (hi im new in soldat play with me im little cute czech girl and i like sex),photos n shit connected you with skilled ppl because you needed some people to carry you , nice way of improving but unfortunately later you had to use your own body again,it started with ia when foggy recd you and slowly destroyed his polish clan only coz he probably never seen a boobs, its a very long story and im rather not gonna waste my time here coz its pointless, I know that its true, you know that its true and its enough for me. everyone here problably still doesnt know what type of person you are, you had to share lot of lies about me to make me look like a stupid troll who just hates you for no reason. but I never lied about u when I wanted to make you look bad , truth was enough baby, you act so pro after all these shits you had to do for it, but anyways keep playing your big show if u have fun playin with nerds,kebabs,gingers etc you got no choice anyways, theres no place for u in cze community and guess why.. u r still just a little girl full of lies and you can be happy that everyone here doesnt know you from the start ,you became really disgusting and arrogant with your attitude.

I don't know why you get into personal stuff, I guess you cannot stick only to soldat because of the lack of your arguments. She might not be as good as Foggy or tarrega, but in my opinion, she's still a better player than you at the moment.

Offline Mittsu

• Retired SCTFL Staff
  • Spiral out. Keep going.
    • Realistic Soldat Forums
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2014, 10:30:50 am »
tl;dr
rebook's love for beluska was rejected and now he's mad

Offline fexxy

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2014, 11:23:43 am »
Mittsutek'd, Awesome hating here, keep going!

Offline lexy

• Prince Lexy
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2014, 12:34:42 pm »
Sorry hadnt time for reply, now when I came here and seen these posts I was like awwww...I got pwned that hurts.
now seriously, I was really lookin like a hot teen girl little-bit on that photo but I still had a penis!  O0

I would like to see you play ;D I bet you wouldn't get out of base.

umm I think I could say this too when you was 14yo pleasin me to teach you how to play soldat ...it was impossible you played like a bot. but this only shows your arrogance
Let's face it... you know that almost everyone experienced here could win with foggy and tarr im 100% sure that they played with you only because you are a girl they could get much better player but you know..GIRL ON INTERNET , and you failed again and lost in this match with them (almost impossible), next time u should try it with vodka or someone...how i said - just accept that soldat is a game for men, we got another thinking,BLOOD,DEATH,WEAPONS,SOLDIERS etc really isnt for ladies , its little-bit strange that you are the only one girl playing it here..., if you didnt have sex with half of the rest Czech scene in the past then i would think that u r a shemale.

So how come that they reached finals with me?

How it come? the way how you reached these "finalls" is exactly the reason of my previous post.
It started when u downloaded IRC, you joined and was pretending that u r new player but u already played for years.your cute lies like (hi im new in soldat play with me im little cute czech girl and i like sex),photos n shit connected you with skilled ppl because you needed some people to carry you , nice way of improving but unfortunately later you had to use your own body again,it started with ia when foggy recd you and slowly destroyed his polish clan only coz he probably never seen a boobs, its a very long story and im rather not gonna waste my time here coz its pointless, I know that its true, you know that its true and its enough for me. everyone here problably still doesnt know what type of person you are, you had to share lot of lies about me to make me look like a stupid troll who just hates you for no reason. but I never lied about u when I wanted to make you look bad , truth was enough baby, you act so pro after all these shits you had to do for it, but anyways keep playing your big show if u have fun playin with nerds,kebabs,gingers etc you got no choice anyways, theres no place for u in cze community and guess why.. u r still just a little girl full of lies and you can be happy that everyone here doesnt know you from the start ,you became really disgusting and arrogant with your attitude.

you are pathetic
Had a dream I was king Albanii, I woke up still king Albanii.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWs8HwDtddQ

Offline Beluska^

• Zeds dead baby
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2014, 11:56:12 pm »
It was our first cup together in this line up and we reached finals, so I don't really know what's your point. I have enough how everyone underestimates me only because I'm a girl. I'm on irc for 2 years and thats like 4x less than every good player. I didn't beg anyone to play with me in this clan. I didn't even want to play hard matches at all but unfortunately, someone stole Legedema's pc so I had to.
In my opinion I did a good job. My mates are proud of me how I improved and thats all what matters :).
See you in sctfl ;D.
The less you care the happier you are.

[21:08] <popo^_^> poland people are so dumb

[19:52] <gonxta> soldat is playing few clans

Offline Cult

• SCTFL Helper
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2014, 03:37:44 am »
LOL LEGEDEMAS COMPUTER WAS STOLEN?
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

Offline Deadpool

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2014, 10:16:59 am »

Hahah yea, a burglar got his laptop

Offline nosejj

• SCTFL Helper
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2014, 10:58:20 am »

Hahah yea, a burglar got his laptop
Hide yo' wives, hide yo' kids
<Insert last bitter words>

Offline Lyess

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2014, 07:36:41 pm »
beluska is an illuminati reebok

Offline Max Power

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2014, 10:20:59 am »
you cannot fight female sexual characteristics in a community full of men rbk

in fact if you don't watch your tongue we might lose one of our precious girls  :o

[doc]
penis advantage is true

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 11:22:11 am »
lol never thought i would say that some day, but: Reebook'd hahahaha :D

So true, man. I still do not think Beluska is a real girl. And @everyone who lick her ass: You're so pathetic. Try to focus on the real girls out there and stop thinking you can fuck a cute soldat girl one day, because you won't. She pretends. Everyone does.

Offline F4ll Out!

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 12:25:36 pm »
reebook im fucking laugthing atm fuck hahah this testament rlly good, next time u will do it foggy keep going! bro!

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~
1st Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//

Offline Der Exorzischt

• Clan: Ravenbows
  • nothing
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2014, 01:32:46 pm »

So true, man. I still do not think Beluska is a real girl. And @everyone who lick her ass: You're so pathetic. Try to focus on the real girls out there and stop thinking you can fuck a cute soldat girl one day, because you won't. She pretends. Everyone does.

omg just facepalm... so typical of you
<Executer> Du bist halt einfach ein Teammate da sagt man "JAWOLL!... DEN WILL ICH HABEN!" :D

Offline Tarrega

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2014, 01:52:43 pm »

not everyone is as fuck-hungry as you. just because a biological object is female doesn't mean i interact with it just to fuck it one day.

- Buenos días.
- You're not the nurse.
- No.
- You're not here to give me my medication?
- No, but I am here to ease your pain.
- Guess they couldn't save me, eh?
- No, but there's still a chance you could save me.

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2014, 02:06:17 pm »
Anyway, her gender is the reason for playing with her and for being so popular in this community. Now, who's being sexist? I just felt like defending a guy whos completely right, but still got attacked by a bunch of horny nerds.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:08:19 pm by The_Punisher »