Author Topic: Ros3y and Skuwer  (Read 27619 times)

Offline Vinteek

Re: Ros3y and Skuwer
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 07:22:00 pm »
Why the fuck do you think i care about how good or not am i in this stupid game that actually died long ago? I did but after I lost in sctfl final against hackers just because of one fucking eat trust me i stopped.
But honestly lets just back to the subject coz im tired of replying to dumbass like you..

@topic
I just hope we're not gonna wait for decision long since its pretty obvious they hack

Offline Cast

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 07:27:55 pm »

But honestly lets just back to the subject coz im tired of replying to dumbass like you..

so stop adding me to the subject ( u and control) and make a new topic about me . cause i havnt posted on the forums for a while till one of u dumb fckers always have to call my name by every accusation , IMO people like u and control should be banned for accusing me without any evidence , not that i care about my reputation (even though it cant be worse anyway )  but its just a straight up lie .  and if u dont care just leave the game like i do whats the problem , no one will miss u , like no one will miss me . its just a fkcing game . 
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline Gor

• SCTFL Staff
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 07:28:05 pm »
First of all I would like to thank control for his dedication regarding hacking matters.
We are not going to do anything regarding swc because neither skuwer or rosey are taking part in it.
As for sctfl we will compile ban list before the season starts(aka sctfl 23 banlist) and add these bans if its justified.
I don't understand why are you guys flaming kenix or admin team,we are doing our best to ensure the bans are justified and some proofs appear to late to fix the damage(i.e Pole sctfl win).
This time it wont affect the league because we can review the proof long before sctfl starts.
As for the topic itself please focus on rosey/skuwer and any additional proofs.
If any of you think cast is hacking please open a new thread regarding the matter.

Offline RT da darkman

• It's All About Movement! <-
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:37 pm »
FUCK PROOFS DO WHAT IS RIGHT
SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15,  TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck

Offline Nijon

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 07:51:08 pm »
First of all I would like to thank control for his dedication regarding hacking matters.
We are not going to do anything regarding swc because neither skuwer or rosey are taking part in it.
As for sctfl we will compile ban list before the season starts(aka sctfl 23 banlist) and add these bans if its justified.
I don't understand why are you guys flaming kenix or admin team,we are doing our best to ensure the bans are justified and some proofs appear to late to fix the damage(i.e Pole sctfl win).
This time it wont affect the league because we can review the proof long before sctfl starts.
As for the topic itself please focus on rosey/skuwer and any additional proofs.
If any of you think cast is hacking please open a new thread regarding the matter.
ofc classic, I blame the admin team.
CONGRATULIONS USSO FOR BEING WORST ADMIN EVER

Offline Chester

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 07:54:39 pm »
i dont get it. you are not going to do anything because this would destroy the Cup? or what? Just ban these idiots.

Those evidences are more than 100% sure. For every-fucking-one in this community. Except admin-team lol

Offline Gor

• SCTFL Staff
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 08:32:56 pm »
i dont get it. you are not going to do anything because this would destroy the Cup? or what? Just ban these idiots.

Those evidences are more than 100% sure. For every-fucking-one in this community. Except admin-team lol
whats the point banning from swc someone who is not taking part in swc?

Offline The_Punisher

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 09:13:26 pm »

Offline funko

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:17 am »
chester how can u be that sure in those cases? i mean were u ever hacking? do u know how it works? ppl just pointing out some points which COULD be sign of hacking- i mean srsly that ppl are shooting on walls is in some ways normal - for example on guardian where one guy was shooting above him- i think i would do the same not because i would have hack but because of the option hit him maybe once or twice more and kill him faster. 

next thing is that weirdo knife- dont tell me u never had a mouse bug,where u have thrown ur knife totally bad etc...

there are so many things u cannot know , because ure not playing and acting like them AND we dont have any anticheat. get an anticheat and all this will become easier.

please get finally this we had alrdy some unfair bans and i dont think that should happen again(if i remember well).

stop blaming the admins ffs  they re doing a great job by dealing with this- and just wait till the new sctfl starts with the banlist.

PS: once again- yea when u walk slowier then u might better use ur hacks- but have u guys ever think about an another opinion? for example me - i do walk slowier because of those rushers so u can faster react and its also about ur position where u could have some advantage

Offline toom

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 03:06:47 am »
chester how can u be that sure in those cases? i mean were u ever hacking? do u know how it works? ppl just pointing out some points which COULD be sign of hacking- i mean srsly that ppl are shooting on walls is in some ways normal - for example on guardian where one guy was shooting above him- i think i would do the same not because i would have hack but because of the option hit him maybe once or twice more and kill him faster. 

next thing is that weirdo knife- dont tell me u never had a mouse bug,where u have thrown ur knife totally bad etc...

there are so many things u cannot know , because ure not playing and acting like them AND we dont have any anticheat. get an anticheat and all this will become easier.

please get finally this we had alrdy some unfair bans and i dont think that should happen again(if i remember well).

stop blaming the admins ffs  they re doing a great job by dealing with this- and just wait till the new sctfl starts with the banlist.

PS: once again- yea when u walk slowier then u might better use ur hacks- but have u guys ever think about an another opinion? for example me - i do walk slowier because of those rushers so u can faster react and its also about ur position where u could have some advantage
oh god

Offline Vv00t-SN

• KING of SRL
    • soldier's nightmare
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 10:49:07 am »
chester how can u be that sure in those cases? i mean were u ever hacking? do u know how it works?

funny you should ask!

As I learnt only a little while ago, "Chester" used to go by the nicks of "Gott", "Vendetta", "Saimon Frey" etc, and did in fact use to hack back in 2011. ( http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=33546.0 )

Not only that, but "Gott" used to play with Skuwer, Rose, and other hackers in clans such as "Mandalorian Mercenaries" ( SCTFL 18, for example)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:53:47 am by Vv00t-SN »
it's good to be the king.

yea. :) btw: Did I understand correctly that ziggi came back after 15 seasons pause now from srl after sn and won right away? thats insane

Offline Lyess

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 12:12:47 pm »
lol i guess he knows what hes talking about then....

and im pretty sure if they hack, he hacks as well gg community

Offline Chester

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 12:21:08 pm »
lol zeager what the fuck is gott oO

so i can say that you are chaos, right? fuck you and your stupid accusations

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 12:34:36 pm »
zeager only chaos
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful

Offline Vv00t-SN

• KING of SRL
    • soldier's nightmare
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 12:57:37 pm »
yeah, mustve been your brother huh? :)
it's good to be the king.

yea. :) btw: Did I understand correctly that ziggi came back after 15 seasons pause now from srl after sn and won right away? thats insane