Author Topic: Ros3y and Skuwer  (Read 27621 times)

Offline reebook

• <+qb> that's not fair
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Re: Ros3y and Skuwer
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 06:23:23 pm »
magorko isnt faster than u? rofl

tbh ur movement sux but ur aim rox
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos

Offline Chester

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 06:24:36 pm »
leave him... alone... in his own world :D

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
    • http://www.xoticpc.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 06:25:10 pm »
ps: Control where is my video ? im still waiting on it !!

I thought you were working on your fraps video? What happened?

Offline Cast

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »

tbh ur movement sux but ur aim rox

dude ive seen magorko play so many times , even on snakebit he just camp and wait , please go watch finals again of sctfl and point out where i was stuck or slow 1 time , also my job wasnt to be fast or cap , i defend base and defend friendly flagger like any guy with good aim in there team should do , i only went for flags when my team were dead and i was at there flag  .

I thought you were working on your fraps video? What happened?

Fraps were ur words i've never said i would fraps a game for u , even though i did before ending up with horrible laggs and people accusing me of hacking when i was aiming normally. ive used to record a lot of games even realistic a while ago , when i recorded 1V1 vs gonxta even admin though i was hacking cause i didnt record in high enough fps so the cursor "looked" like it were jumping , i wont bother recording again and get myself in troubel till the fix the fps laggs and i get my new pc so i can record in decent quality.

ps: U still think im using the same shit like everyone u accused but u still havent got anything , the sad part is this community has only what ? 5 % pro players that actly know how to play this game and to be good . i mean vinteek even accusing hellsik  WTF is wrong with this world . So to anyone here that wanne be better in this game , send me a PM on forums i will set up ur grafix card , soldat configs and help u get a good sensetivity . (i only help people with ATI grafix card since im not familiar with others.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:36:08 pm by Cast »
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline Vv00t-SN

• KING of SRL
    • soldier's nightmare
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 06:34:18 pm »
one does not simply get stuck on a texture...

vinteek's logic:
moving + clicking aimbot button = very hard
moving + aiming urself = more easy

DEM LOGIC

actually, hes saying youre aimbotting yourself, dumbass. dem logic 2hard4u?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:37:31 pm by Vv00t-SN »
it's good to be the king.

yea. :) btw: Did I understand correctly that ziggi came back after 15 seasons pause now from srl after sn and won right away? thats insane

Offline Cast

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 06:41:15 pm »
one does not simply get stuck on a texture...

one does not simply still suck in this game after 5 years +
i heard u almost beated boogieman , keep on trying u'll get there !

ps: i wont reply anymore on any of vinteek's or controls comments , in every thread its cast this cast that when the thread isnt even about me , but when it comes down to evidence your still at 0% , http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/34501308 look i'm hacking in LoL aswell , most people that sucks in gaming either have a very bad setup , doesnt care , or cant multitask like vinteek . and when the new version comes out ???? im still waiting ??
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:44:43 pm by Cast »

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 06:45:57 pm »
i rarely get stuck in textures , also i dont move like a turtle , maybe if u watch finals u can see my movement is good like any other player (besides these one that only care about running instead of shooting ) also ur saying its harder to use aimbot while moving instead of aiming urself and moving  ?  from all games i speced people like magorko etc arent any faster then me , just because i train my aim in gather and dont care about caps and speed does it mean im slow ? go watch stream of finals even commentators said i was fast . now i know how mentally retarded u actly are if u said u couldnt focus on clicking a aimbot button and move at the same time .

vinteek's logic:
moving + clicking aimbot button = very hard
moving + aiming urself = more easy

DEM LOGIC

You're too retarded to use punctuation so how would you understand what I meant - expected from retard. But specially for you I'm gonna explain. It's not harder to aim by yourself and move because then you focus on whole game not at thinking "when shall i push that fucking tracking button to take him down" and most of the times it's scroll or left shift so when you're focusing at pushing/holding that button you loose your speed because you have to adjust your fingers position for using an aimbot, but i guess you didn't get what i wrote first time coz you're among "scroll guys". So as you can see (or not because you're too dumb) in mather of fact it is harder to move fast when you still have to focus on pushing/holding some fucking button.

PS. Cast, where is your frapsed gameplay? Whole community is waiting on it!!
We all know why and what we'd find :)

And yes Im accusing Hellsik because he always sucked hard even with hacks but just out of sudden when you guys started playing together he get huge "skill" boost with all weapons he carried, sounds similiar... Isn't it the same scenario with you when Msac totally gone  ???
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:49:22 pm by Vinteek »

Offline Cast

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 06:50:41 pm »
oh so when msac was there and i had a perfect win ratio with fost i didnt hack ? i used to play so much better with my intelli 1.1 with fost but ye that was pure skill and now im hacking right ? i can bet my life on hellsik that he never used hack , and yes he sucked in start of sctfl cause he was rusty like any other player that had a long break , and wtf why would someone use scroll as aimbot button ? if u see how i play i never stop moving when i shoot so that means i have 11 fingers right ?  and like if u read above u know why i frapsed before and not anymore . funny how urself hacked , then after u got banned u sucked so bad and u still do  , u know what our tactic was on D2 against u in playoffs ? normally im top d2 but i know it was going to be to easy vs u and horn and knave could be a problem mid , i just sended hellsik top since i know ur a free kill anyway . what other games u play ? cs 1.6 ? css ? i bet in every game u play ur not even decent and never will be . 0% evidence for the last 4 years  im hoping one of u will shut the fuck up till u gfkcing get somthing . SCTFL should split the league in 2 divisions , the pro divison and normal divison , so we dont have to bother of noobs accusing someone .

ME ON MSAC : http://stats19.sctfl.net/564cf8df817a754149d5401d51b235c4.html

SO FCKI?NG BAD  !
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:56:19 pm by Cast »

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
    • http://www.xoticpc.com/
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 06:55:48 pm »
Fraps.

Offline RT da darkman

• It's All About Movement! <-
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 07:00:37 pm »
i rarely get stuck in textures , also i dont move like a turtle , maybe if u watch finals u can see my movement is good like any other player

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOLOLOL???? WUT

anyways MSAC only was good for public hacks, if you had your own private aimbot i think you wouldnt have been caught
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:06:13 pm by RT da darkman »
SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15,  TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 07:04:09 pm »
I actually disliked the part of your previous post where you wrote you won't reply at any of my further comments because in every new post you're making fool of yourself and this is what i like. Althought your argument regarding to fraps is invalid because back then when you managed to record it you were probably clean but you won't fraps anymore because you're not clean...

Also
i can bet my life on hellsik that he never used hack
The following players will start the season with one clan played (meaning they can only play for one clan during the season) and a yellow card:
Brun0 / Rokkuxo / Square (fakenicking, ban evasion)
Camilinho (hacking)
Danio (hacking)
Hellsik (hacking)

So now pls go kill yourself.

what other games u play ? cs 1.6 ? css ? i bet in every game u play ur not even decent and never will be .

I dont play other games because I have better game that you will never have. It's called Real Life.

SCTFL should split the league in 2 divisions , the pro divison and normal divison , so we dont have to bother of noobs accusing someone .
At last we agree in one thing! Indead it should get splitted:
Hacking division where scums like you, hellsik, skuwer, m4ro, rosey could show of their skills in using 3rd party programs
and normal division where we could at last play normal season.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:09:37 pm by Vinteek »

Offline Devalou

• retired
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 07:05:16 pm »

Offline Der Exorzischt

• Clan: Ravenbows
  • nothing
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 07:06:16 pm »
This forum sux...
<Executer> Du bist halt einfach ein Teammate da sagt man "JAWOLL!... DEN WILL ICH HABEN!" :D

Offline Cast

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 07:12:49 pm »
U know what he was banned for ?  dubbel barret shot that happend 1 time in all games not aimbot no recoil no nothing just that . also i frapsed still backthen but still had laggs and anyone who saw the video with my aim know how good it is so why would i bother use somthing ? ur just a child who still cant accept that the majority (around 80%) of this game is better then u , why u have to use ur frustration against me ? u say i didnt hack when msac was there , but had perfect win ratio trough whole season but lost to SN in a close game ? every point ur accusing me of hacking fails in 1000 different ways , there has been  0 evidence for the last 4-5 years ? of me playing . in every topic its cast this cast that even though its about other pĂȘople . i already have 3 advantages + then most people here why would i need a aimbot ? u say i use same as them why i dont shoot walls then ? people even told me i gave hacks to skipzor when he was playing like that before ive even accepted him in i9 . maybe i gave lesonen my hacks to who knows ? but still if u guys saying im  '4-5 years hacking but u still dont have 1 good proof  ? i defenitly deserve a medal no ? oh yeah and then we got people who say i code my own hacks , that might be a option to .  

ps: yes i dont have reallife thats why i work fulltime and dont have time for crossfire (my main game) and soldat anymore .  but dw , i wont play till there is a new version and anticheat .

« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:17:14 pm by Cast »

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 07:20:33 pm »
Create a separate topic if you would like to talk about cast's cheat. This is not the right place. We talk about rosey and skuwer. we give evidences regarding this matter... All posts that are not connected with rose's case should be deleted.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:27:41 pm by Petterkowski »

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...