Author Topic: i9. Skipzor  (Read 29131 times)

Offline Vinteek

Re: i9. Skipzor
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 07:40:30 pm »
Looks like "Razor deathadder" is a way in into I9. But honestly Control, you may record as many "hackumentaries" you want admins prefer to ban ppl because of 1 pixel than hacks. M4ro case is so obvious but still he's not banned yet
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:42:53 pm by Vinteek »

Offline virus

• <insert bloo starz>
  • fuck quill
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 07:55:43 pm »
keep going control, someone has to im too lazy

Offline Cast

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 09:09:23 pm »
skipzor was playing like this before he joined icenine , so people saying i gived him my hacks is quite funny , honestly i didnt played that much with skipzor , i didnt noticed anything weird and i dont know what to see in this video . im wondering though why u never record me control ? ? still didnt found anything .
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline toom

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 10:18:46 pm »
man, i swear to god if everyone here had a gaming mouse Cast aim wouldn't be as pro as you think

Offline Bune

• sumtimez is jus 2 ez
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 10:46:11 pm »
Control, tbh I fucking love you for what you doing here, and as you point, skipzor is soooooo fishy. He was on my radar last time and these demos just make it more clear for me.

The funny thing is how the soldat clowns, cast and hellsik defending his team mate, talking about soldat bugs.

I hope admins will solve m4ro, cast, skipzor and many many other cases before next SCTFL, if not, Ill just rage quit this shit.

Offline funko

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 10:50:04 am »
Control, tbh I fucking love you for what you doing here, and as you point, skipzor is soooooo fishy. He was on my radar last time and these demos just make it more clear for me.

The funny thing is how the soldat clowns, cast and hellsik defending his team mate, talking about soldat bugs.

I hope admins will solve m4ro, cast, skipzor and many many other cases before next SCTFL, if not, Ill just rage quit this shit.

bune what makes u so sure that they re hacking?/ in this case, why do u think skipzor is hacking?/

Offline hellsik

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 01:10:35 pm »
funko.. this bune just going back to past , when we were banned, bune is the player who plays like a nolifer and still cant icrease his own skill and then surprising , why every1 is playing better then him, they might hack
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline Hughs

• Climb or die!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 12:31:47 am »
The youtube vid is private, i can't watch it...

Offline fosey

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2013, 12:40:09 am »
too many hackers

this is getting tiring :(

Offline Bune

• sumtimez is jus 2 ez
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2013, 02:15:45 pm »
funko.. this bune just going back to past , when we were banned, bune is the player who plays like a nolifer and still cant icrease his own skill and then surprising , why every1 is playing better then him, they might hack

im not even playing much since i have more important things to do irl

bune what makes u so sure that they re hacking?/ in this case, why do u think skipzor is hacking?/

well just take a look on yt and demos, his aim sometimes looks so wierd and its no bug, this is how aimbot works (ive tested this shit years ago for fun). On Guardian he is shoting between the 'window?' and its just so fuckin fishy, it doesnt look normal. He didnt see enemy that is behind the wall but he decided to blind shot twice? and it was perfect shots..

Offline reebook

• <+qb> that's not fair
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos?flow=grid&view=0
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2013, 03:58:07 pm »
Skipzor hacked in the last version for sure (aimbot), he was asking me many times if he should "turn it on" in cws, even before swc started he asked ..so I kicked him from czech team and ignored.fucking scrub
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:49:57 pm by reebook »
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos

Offline Chester

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2013, 04:26:14 pm »
Skipzor hacked in the last version for sure (aimbot), he was asking me many times if he should "turn it on" in cws, even before swc started he asked ..so I kicked him and ignored.fucking scrub
show us the proofs :D

Offline funko

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2013, 05:08:32 pm »
dude im shooting in the windows too. Im just asking i think his aim is/was kinda normal,thats my opinion and why im questioning u guys;)

and reebok if it so like u said then give us some logs please.

Offline Der Exorzischt

• Clan: Ravenbows
  • nothing
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2013, 07:00:05 pm »
logs or didnt happen, reebook
<Executer> Du bist halt einfach ein Teammate da sagt man "JAWOLL!... DEN WILL ICH HABEN!" :D

Offline reebook

• <+qb> that's not fair
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos?flow=grid&view=0
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2013, 08:04:17 pm »
..I dont have logs he wrote it ingame always :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheReadbug/videos

Soldat Videos