Author Topic: i9. Skipzor  (Read 29130 times)

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
    • http://www.xoticpc.com/
i9. Skipzor
« on: May 01, 2013, 04:17:30 pm »
I've published a video of Skipzor doing some weird movements a while ago but I'm posting this now in fear of something like POLE. happening again.

I ask that you guys watch these Demos FIRST FULLY and CAREFULLY to understand and get a good sense of his accuracy and see that he does not miss a shot then look at the following published youtube clip.

Watch these first: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v4c3vh7bqq48dpq

Watch this last: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68NwhLzizY

On the first clip, he begins to throw the knife at Sulfur but then quickly throws it to some player OFF of his screen. Not only this, but then he switches his aim BACK to the original guy and continuously shoots him as he is going low with the flag out of his sight. In addition, for that time Skipzor can't see the EFC, Skipzor some how knows when to shoot when the EFC is not protected by the poly in Alpha Base.

On the second clip, he shoots Ruger off screen at Amarilla as he moves mid. Again, he is OUT of Skipzors view.

On the third clip, as he shoots his 3rd ruger shot + nade, it seems as if his aim gets locked for some reason even though there isnt a player to the far right of him.

The fourth clip is something you need to see on demos. He moves his arm in a very weird motion. My GPU had slow-motion rendering issues so it doesn't quite catch it.

His aim is the exact same as Casts which I believe is enough evidence for a Fraps'd gameplay in Playoffs.

No offence Control, but you used to have such a professional approach to these accusations. Now you're blurting out stuff like "i'm not surprised if they're switching". It's difficult to take this stuff seriously.

Nope. I still got it. Have fun.

Edit: How to shoot mid route without hacks -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8aeY9BKH7g

This will be the nail in the coffin for Skipzor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHuA5dOw-2o

Shoots at the wall... he needs aimbot for assistance

Again... shoots at the wall/air... he needs aimbot for assistance

Shoots at the ground -.- his aimbot thinks the enemy is still alive... it's shown on the kill chart that he killed Me Gusta

His aimbot has a high radar/lock-on radius

He tries to switch his aim to the player next to the grenade and health packs on the upper-mid left hand corner... but ends up shooting the wall where the flag is... this was the HARDEST to catch... I had to slow the video down to .200 of a second.

He tries to nade/shoot Me Gusta (player going for the alpha flag) through a poly... similar to Rosey

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 02:43:36 pm by Control »

Offline Max Power

Re: i9. Skipzor
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 04:42:55 pm »
too many hackers

this is getting tiring :(
penis advantage is true

Offline hellsik

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:04:52 pm »
skipzor aim the same as cast? ur joking i guess , the soldat is just game of full of bugs  and you found weird a situation with changing weapons? or you just dont reliase ppl can just try to throw nice knifes instead of killing the obvious person near of you , i dont see any weird situations on this movie
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 05:10:36 pm »
skipzor aim the same as cast? ur joking i guess , the soldat is just game of full of bugs  and you found weird a situation with changing weapons? or you just dont reliase ppl can just try to throw nice knifes instead of killing the obvious person near of you , i dont see any weird situations on this movie

Who said anything about changing weapons? Clearly you didn't even read what I was talking about. I don't think anything with aimbot is nice. It's noob.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:12:09 pm by Control »

Offline Devalou

• retired
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 05:11:43 pm »
skipzor aim the same as cast? ur joking i guess , the soldat is just game of full of bugs  and you found weird a situation with changing weapons? or you just dont reliase ppl can just try to throw nice knifes instead of killing the obvious person near of you , i dont see any weird situations on this movie

Offline hellsik

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:16:17 pm »

Offline CheeSeMan

• Soldat TV
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 05:45:12 pm »
well skipzor is already banned for not having screens but yeah i've always been a bit suspicious of him as his aim has always looked too good when he can't see the enemies. Unfortunately I don't think this is enough control I mean shooting mid on Guardian you can just account it to shooting down the choke zone and hoping someone is there... Hope some people can provide some more demos! Its a pity we just can't get an anticheat to work again and delete this section sigh :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:48:35 pm by CheeSeMan »
<@Starry> blondes are my only weakness. blondes and grenades.

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 05:52:53 pm »
Yep. I'm optimistic for Soldat's Anti-Cheat future. :)

Offline hellsik

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 06:02:41 pm »
soldat is just full of bugs as i said before, it rly needs a decent anticheat for sure , cuz on your screen could happen something , on the opponent screen there is the different action... but well you can also caught hackers if there is so fucking obvious on demos like on m4ro, when many times he shooted on the wall then in 0.1 sec to the enemy many times ( not even only once which can happen)

Offline Cast

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 06:45:02 pm »
I think control must feel sad to be one of the worthless hackbuster ever ;< after 2 years and watched 100+ demos of me he still didnt find anything .. im sad , i gonne do somthing crazy next match that he can use to report me so he can be happy .
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline hellsik

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 06:54:50 pm »
I think control must feel sad to be one of the worthless hackbuster ever ;< after 2 years and watched 100+ demos of me he still didnt find anything .. im sad , i gonne do somthing crazy next match that he can use to report me so he can be happy .
smthg crazy? special aimbot for Hellsik&cast v2.1 by m4c already reliased?:)

Offline Cast

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 06:57:39 pm »
2.3 ur late . btw next match u use it , i used last match .
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline fosey

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 07:04:06 pm »
lol dude skipzor pro spray+aim:D

Offline Petterkowski

• SCTFL Staff
  • \\F.O.S.T//
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 07:08:21 pm »
Alright, I will remind EVERYONE in here once again.

We want this thread to be a place where evidence is gathered. We do not want it to be a place where  people can flame each other.

Post evidences or discuss about it, which means the case itself, using proper language. I actually would like to encourage everyone to discuss about this issue. But if it starts to result into people fighting once again it will be deleted.
what's hard with understanding this ? Take it as your last warning guys

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...

Offline pedBro

• Wannabe Realistic Pro! OX!D VATOS <3
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 07:39:53 pm »
Yep. I'm optimistic for Soldat's Anti-Cheat future. :)
me too.
<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid