Author Topic: M4ro  (Read 42787 times)

Offline The_Punisher

Re: M4ro
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2013, 06:58:45 pm »
How very well done all of you, for supposedly knowing that he hacks --- but doing NOTHING.

Tried to do sth ... and was called a drama queen. In this community you need someone with a good reputation to get a hacker banned, unfortunately. And that's the reason why most player stay silent. Finding proof is usually just a waste of time or even worse: It ruins your own reputation.

Offline Scobel

• stachu to pała
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2013, 07:18:34 pm »
it looks so obvious for me really, i hope that admins will ban maro and rest suspicious pole members also in my opinion soldat is dying not because if admins ban someone then our small community would become even smaller but soldat is dying because of hackers

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
    • http://www.xoticpc.com/
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2013, 07:29:10 pm »
Lovely, just lovely how suddenly they all come crawling from the woodwork saying "they knew all along". Control GG VIDEO except one season too late that this gets published. How the fuck...does this get "forgotten" ((swept under the rug)) for so long?!

How very well done all of you, for supposedly knowing that he hacks --- but doing NOTHING.

I did my part and showed admins. :L

Offline Bune

• sumtimez is jus 2 ez
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2013, 08:14:33 pm »

Tried to do sth ... and was called a drama queen. In this community you need someone with a good reputation to get a hacker banned, unfortunately. And that's the reason why most player stay silent. Finding proof is usually just a waste of time or even worse: It ruins your own reputation.

feel free to pm me, ill post shits out

Offline mtk

• IQ is overrated
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2013, 08:57:28 pm »

If u showed this to sctfl admins before sctfl 21 or alteast sctfl 21 playoffs started, then every admin who saw this before should quit admin team.
last.fm | steam | twitch
<-, IA\\, bc., Astra|, S9, ~=]LoD[=~, [cH], =QWS=, |4G| and a few more...

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »

If u showed this to sctfl admins before sctfl 21 or alteast sctfl 21 playoffs started, then every admin who saw this before should quit admin team.

It was only 1 admin and I don't think I got a response a from him. I think he was busy can't remember.

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2013, 09:35:35 pm »

It was only 1 admin and I don't think I got a response a from him. I think he was busy can't remember.
But you do realize that video could change playoffs?

Offline pedBro

• Wannabe Realistic Pro! OX!D VATOS <3
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2013, 09:56:53 pm »
Another sad day for soldat! ty pole
<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid

Offline Skupi

• "Pokaż mi swoje towary."
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2013, 10:05:39 pm »
"Żyjecie i myślicie wyłącznie o własnych korzyściach a nikt nie jest gotów przelać odrobiny krwi za realizację wspólnych celów. Mam zamiar położyć temu kres."

Offline ph0

• Srutu tutu
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2013, 11:16:31 pm »
hahaha 1:07 and 1:30 haha
I TOLD U HE PLAYED WITH PPL WHO CREATED A CHEATS. ASK ODDI and ban that faggot

btw u should add new rule saying that hacking = perm ban

I'm not Oddi, but I also took part in the situation you are talking about. Indeed, Maro was playing with two hackers, one of them (known as Voltage) was creating hacks, the other one (oL4v) was using them and he is permbanned from our league.
It was really sad for me to see that my former clanmate behaves like this. Sad. I'd like to mention, that M4ro was fully aware that his clanmates were cheating during our LoF season and he did not anything. That should pay some attention too in this case, IMO.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 11:18:57 pm by ph0 »

Offline DutchFlame

• Work hard, earn little
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2013, 11:40:09 pm »
great how everything comes out after their sctfl win

Offline maf

• iwannabefamous
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2013, 12:42:05 am »
being honest i find creating topics about hackers as waste of time  since usually 'demo is not enough' in most cases even so fuckin obvious hackers like m4c where admins needed fraps video from him :X

im still waiting for fraps gameplay from cast in playoffs  O0  ;]

really if only u would permban in the past we would have here 50% less 'suspicious' ppl
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:46:02 am by maf »

Offline Control

• Soldat TV
  • SCTFL HACK BUSTER
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2013, 12:57:44 am »
I'm all for perm banning players but I remember admins saying something about having a hard time catching all of the fake nickers.

Offline RoofTop

• Hi, my names Ricky.
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2013, 01:15:11 am »

im still waiting for fraps gameplay from cast in playoffs  O0  ;]

'Eating is the name of the game. Atleast D4sh is doing something right.'
<nosejj> If it bleeds, it's RooFtoppop

stachu`

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2013, 01:16:36 pm »
being honest i find creating topics about hackers as waste of time  since usually 'demo is not enough' in most cases even so fuckin obvious hackers like m4c where admins needed fraps video from him :X

im still waiting for fraps gameplay from cast in playoffs  O0  ;]

really if only u would permban in the past we would have here 50% less 'suspicious' ppl
+1