Author Topic: sv| Soldat Veterans  (Read 42103 times)

Offline Poop

• Retired SCTFL Staff
    • SCTFL
sv| Soldat Veterans
« on: September 23, 2007, 09:15:44 am »
Clan Name: Soldat Veterans
Clan Tag: sv|
Founded: January 2003
Story by: Maka
Written: December 31, 2005

sv| Soldat Veterans

The Soldat Veterans were formed in January, 2003 by Swedish Soldat player Cbble. He started to recruit players on the Rotmos SWE server. They soon acheived a record of being unbeaten for months. Soldat Veterans increased their status by winning the first season of the SCTFL, the largest league at the time. Towards the end of Soldat version 1.1.5 (before 1.2, January 2004), sv| boasted winning a recorded 76 offical clan wars in a row. Thus they became an icon in the soldat community and they where THE opponent to play and beat, this way they gave alot of clans a goal in gaming.

Offline Biggles

Re: sv| Soldat Veterans
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 09:39:09 am »
Has anyone beated this record yet?, I mean sctfl 12 or something invictus had a pretty long streak
e

Offline Jaakarhu

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 01:01:40 am »
Yes, by multiple clans (c'n's, Xfect, invictus) if they counted friendlies as "official clan wars" which i think they did.

edit. Someone correct me if im wrong.
Blooƶ

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 08:41:09 am »
back then there were no dumbass teams around such as today. they counted each clanwar as an official one because they were all played against clans, except for their first loss which was with team finland. I think their first loss was with a clan was against serial killers or something. invictus did have quite a streak during sctfl 12 but I don't recall it being that long at any point. besides back in the day people played way less thus sv remained unbeaten for like 9 months. don't really have much recollection regarding cns and xfect but they sure were on the top during their time
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful

Offline Banana-san

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 09:21:31 am »
back then there were no dumbass teams around such as today. they counted each clanwar as an official one because they were all played against clans, except for their first loss which was with team finland. I think their first loss was with a clan was against serial killers or something. invictus did have quite a streak during sctfl 12 but I don't recall it being that long at any point. besides back in the day people played way less thus sv remained unbeaten for like 9 months. don't really have much recollection regarding cns and xfect but they sure were on the top during their time
SS is almost undefeated, you shouldn't ignore things just because you don't like the people.

Offline Eragon

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 09:41:19 am »
SS is almost undefeated, you shouldn't ignore things just because you don't like the people.

go and find 75 match winning streak from their stats
|b'n'w| |SoF| <F)))< Ablaze // others ~  sYnth ~ OXiD| Ap/ fb. <PrKl> -MN- AE/ {MM} PIMP AE/
If you notice this notice, then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing...
[Pulp] OXiD| [Pulp] Ablaze //

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 12:02:26 pm »
banana-san what the fuck are you talking about? for the very least I got the facts, you're once again just jumping around tossing very random conclusions about things that I may have once said. if you can't do the maths, I'll do it for you: 76 > 52
your world, your kingdom

Offline Banana-san

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 06:04:57 pm »
you were mentioning in, but they only got a 30 winning streak, 52 > 76. once again the fins can't even understand their own words.

Offline Pillih

• Usko-VITUN-matonta
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 06:56:44 pm »
52 > 76
Someone is surely making sense here!

It's just another flaming spraytard
As dumb as my backyard
Works in the whine-mart
Cause whining is his art
It's just another flaming spraytard

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 07:00:25 pm »
you were mentioning in, but they only got a 30 winning streak, 52 > 76. once again the fins can't even understand their own words.

?!?!?!?!???!?

what
are
you
talking
about?

sv managed 76 cws without a loss in a row, ss did 52. now what's the problem with numbers here?
your world, your kingdom

Offline Banana-san

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 07:48:48 pm »

?!?!?!?!???!?

what
are
you
talking
about?

sv managed 76 cws without a loss in a row, ss did 52. now what's the problem with numbers here?

their longest winning streak was 30, SSes longest is 52 (what you've said), if you would count the games they played outside of sctfl right after their sctfl loss, and then count them untill their last sctf loss (assuming they didn't lose any of those cws) it would probably be up in 76.
Anyway, you mentioned in and not SS, where SS clearly got a longer winning streak.

Offline Deva

• Ruger that!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 08:09:49 pm »
sv| boasted winning a recorded 76 offical clan wars in a row

Offline Eragon

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 02:04:14 pm »

?!?!?!?!???!?

what
are
you
talking
about?

their longest winning streak was 30, SSes longest is 52 (what you've said), if you would count the games they played outside of sctfl right after their sctfl loss, and then count them untill their last sctf loss (assuming they didn't lose any of those cws) it would probably be up in 76.
Anyway, you mentioned in and not SS, where SS clearly got a longer winning streak.

SS been lazy on playing sctfl matches and i havent seen them searching for fcw a single time I doubt they reached 76 and yes ofc

52 > 76.
|b'n'w| |SoF| <F)))< Ablaze // others ~  sYnth ~ OXiD| Ap/ fb. <PrKl> -MN- AE/ {MM} PIMP AE/
If you notice this notice, then you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing...
[Pulp] OXiD| [Pulp] Ablaze //

Offline Farah

• Soldat TV
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2009, 05:22:51 pm »
basic mathematics goes right over your head, doesn't it?

Offline chaway

• Bziuuum
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2009, 09:20:33 pm »
Banana-san made own mathematic
Parum Parum Parum