Author Topic: sup cast  (Read 16738 times)

Offline Atreyu

• "Go fuck yourself Stiffler"
Re: sup cast
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2013, 06:02:52 pm »
Cast sux :)

But now, you are looser:)

Offline hellsik

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2013, 06:03:05 pm »
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline F4ll Out!

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 05:27:55 pm »
im just gonna say i have never seen cast spraying, but honestly he haves 100% accuracy lolol, ggs and gl in playoffs

2nd Place SCTFL 16 SS ~
1st Place SCTFL 22 \\\\F.O.S.T//

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2013, 08:24:32 pm »
Well i've been wondering should I post here but I think it has crossed the line of good taste.

First of all I'd like to say that i've been suspecting Cast to be a cheater for last 2 season.
I noticed it when i had to play against him at d2 top. It has been strange to me that I always died first even when we started to shoot in exact same time..
I've playing steyr my whole soldat career and i simply know that there is just no way to be always 100% accurate from upper and lower positions but seems its not a problem for Cast.
Althought in previous SCTFL he tried to hide it in this season he's not. Its obvious as fuck, everytime same accurancy, everytime these mechanic knife throws, 100% accurancy with ruger.
But lets no longer talk about it. Cast personally said that he uses some super expensive mouse and program which makes him able to shoot without actual spread so my question is: shoulnd it be banable because for me (althought i dont believe it) it's something like legal hack.
I was forced to record every SCTFL match because of one accusation and good stats of my clan. Force him too because im not the only one who finds his gameplay suspicious. I'd want to see his frapsed gameplay especially these moments when in just split of secound he's pulling his knife and immediately throws it in right place.

Ofc. some will say that im whining because i lost againt him but I do not longer care for this game since with knave and junior we're playing another game but I just wanted to post this.

Offline Cast

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2013, 09:55:57 pm »
hellsik owned u top aswell (hard) im sorry i dont personal find u any decent in this game , im actly not even good on D2 top thats why i dont play that pôsition anymore , if u really cry for the D2 top part , go ask petter hes god there and owned me hard . also post demos if u wanne accuse me please thank you
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline hellsik

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2013, 10:10:31 pm »
petter is d2 top god
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2013, 10:20:53 pm »
you dont find anyone decent in this game except yourself and your retarded buddies, and actually you're right, you suck hard... especially when there are 2 people around you, guess your "mouse" doesnt have an option to spray in more than one person at the same time althought it perfectly skips from player to player in split of secound if you know what i mean you simple fuck

Offline Cast

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2013, 10:27:33 pm »
nah there a lot of good players , ur just a joke and in my opinion the worst player in IA or dragonborns or whatever ur clan may be called , i dont even know why u play D2 since u fail every singel time there . also i have no problems at all when they are 2-3 people around me , i have no idea what ur talking about . But i will leave it there since u dont even know how guardian should be played . u should hear me lauging yesterday on guardian we had a little party going on about how bad u actly are . 

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2013, 11:05:17 pm »
Trust me cast, if i'd be interested in what retarded people think about me, you'd be the first person I'd ask. Btw. that must be cool, having a party in front of your computer instead of in real life, oh pardom me I forgot you actually do not know what it is. Thats actually kinda sad dont you think DarkDevil? You spend almost (i didnt count a sleep time thats why almost) 24/7 in front of your pc and you still need 3rd party programs or "mega expensive mouse" to win a competition in 2d game.
http://speedy.sh/JsgFC/cast.rar <- some demos i've gathered this season
Things to look for?
• Everytime he switches to knife in attempt to kill someone he does that whole: SPRING BACK
• Everytime there are 2 players around him he NEVER shoot to 2 of them even by an accident, he must kill one then in split of secound he sticks to another one without a waste of a single bullet.
• The way of his steyer bullets are flying especially when he is shooting from lower position and moving it doesnt affect his accurancy, just opposite if he is on lower position his aim gets better. (No spread thing)
• If Cast himself claims that his "mouse" or "program" whatever it is has some option to make bursts, even when he's not taking his finger off shot button, it should be easy to spot in game because every break in your burst affects on your spread and in fact increases amout of time you need to kill someone. Despite all of that Cast is in 90% of 1v1 actions the one who kills first. Also from my own experience every break in burst should be even easy to spot by just looking. In his case you won't see any break. I'm noob if it comes to those Audacity things and comparing sound to sound stuff, maybe someone could compare himself to Cast's steyer?

Offline Cast

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2013, 11:11:10 pm »
ye i use nospread / nobink / everything for the last 4 season and no one noticed it yet . Make sense :) and if u need to think that i play 24/7 to make u feel better then sure . i played 2 league of legends games in 2 weeks  ,  i didnt even touched crossfire yet and soldat few gathers ? but ye thats 24/7 ofc ! go watch all the demos u got of me and everything u suspect tell it to the admins  , im glad u find something to waste ur time on since playing soldat isnt really ur thing .