Author Topic: sup cast  (Read 16724 times)

Offline Cast

Re: sup cast
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2013, 10:02:16 pm »
Comon my ego was getting so huge .... why u both have to destroy it
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline Vinteek

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2013, 11:14:35 pm »
don't you have a high end pc? you should stream some of your gameplay for us

Irrelevant. Streaming content while he's clearly under claims of hacking would only prove that he's not hacking at that moment.

Suppose that he's a hacker, hypothetically. Then the stream would show him playing worse than usual. Yet, that could be attributed to so many other things than "oh, he turned off his hacks, so he's playing worse."

You're wrong, in matter of fact his recorded gameplay would finally close that subject once and for all. We would be able to easly notice any difference between normal gameplay and "hacked" gameplay like in m4c case.

By the way I also think he's using some sort of shit because there is no way to shoot with steyr like that, ofc. I do not mean aimbot, it's rather no spread and as rakkety said his faster killing.

Also from my personal experience in being accused I somehow managed to record my gameplay without any fps or skill drop and noone found anything suspicous there. So Cast as you once told to Foggy:
"maybe someday you'll have enough money..." so  I guess money is not a problem for you and you have some good pc then frapsing your gameplay won't be hard :)))

By the way when I was accused of hacking in sctfl18 Iwas forced to record every match I played so why he shouldnt be? :)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:16:16 pm by Vinteek »

Offline Cast

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2013, 11:37:15 pm »
dw about my steyr now im using ruger no spread there is so much better ! also the dammage multiplier on my ruger works better then on aug . and if people are accusing u that already shows how fucked up this community is .
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:39:07 pm by Cast »
SCTFL 22 Winner & Team Captain of IceNine

Offline Mittsu

• Retired SCTFL Staff
  • Spiral out. Keep going.
    • Realistic Soldat Forums
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2013, 11:56:43 pm »
and if people are accusing u that already shows how fucked up this community is .

umm

told u M4ro is not the hacker but i personal suspect someone else in there clan (but who cares about my opinion)

Quote from: Cast
ok guys 1 shot kill with ruger is now a bug , everyone download dammage multiplier and have fun รจ

Quote from: Cast
Lol vinteek is just a dumbshit , if 1 ruger shot kill isnt hack then LOL i will personal download dammage multiplier and 1 shot each one of you .

etc etc

Offline Kryptonite

• Dig Bick Army Gather
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2013, 12:31:12 am »
You can only 1 shot ruger kill only if you are running and shoot and punch them at the same time
"Do not take him away from idiots, Chester, because it turns itself become.

#soldat.dBa

Offline virus

• <insert bloo starz>
  • fuck quill
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2013, 12:39:53 am »
don't you have a high end pc? you should stream some of your gameplay for us

Irrelevant. Streaming content while he's clearly under claims of hacking would only prove that he's not hacking at that moment.

Suppose that he's a hacker, hypothetically. Then the stream would show him playing worse than usual. Yet, that could be attributed to so many other things than "oh, he turned off his hacks, so he's playing worse."

You're wrong, in matter of fact his recorded gameplay would finally close that subject once and for all. We would be able to easly notice any difference between normal gameplay and "hacked" gameplay like in m4c case.

By the way I also think he's using some sort of shit because there is no way to shoot with steyr like that, ofc. I do not mean aimbot, it's rather no spread and as rakkety said his faster killing.

Also from my personal experience in being accused I somehow managed to record my gameplay without any fps or skill drop and noone found anything suspicous there. So Cast as you once told to Foggy:
"maybe someday you'll have enough money..." so  I guess money is not a problem for you and you have some good pc then frapsing your gameplay won't be hard :)))

By the way when I was accused of hacking in sctfl18 Iwas forced to record every match I played so why he shouldnt be? :)

accused ASD::DADAS

http://www.sctfl.net/forums/index.php?topic=9224.0

ON TOPIC: Yea forcing him to stream a playoff match would be the only way imo - if he is hacking

and yes cast definately has the capability to stream a match
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:44:36 am by virus »

Offline Beta

« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2013, 12:15:44 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcHUvQTisw&feature=youtu.be
its easy, if he is able to kill faster by ~0,05-9 seconds (cos it also depends on playerspeed)  then he got a speedack and if he kills with less then 8 shots (less wont work as you can see at 0:30), then he has a dmg hack, I know its hard to follow cos the ingame speed is 1:1
only reason for killing faster is the playerspeed
(its not my sctflmod btw)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 01:53:50 pm by B3TA »
<Cast> im glad u find something to waste ur time on since playing soldat isnt really ur thing

Offline maf

• iwannabefamous
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2013, 11:32:15 am »
guys i dont get it

just dont play vs them... is that so hard ? srsly easiest way to get rid of cast

still u can do it! just stop playing them

Offline Beta

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2013, 07:05:27 pm »
mad men
<Cast> im glad u find something to waste ur time on since playing soldat isnt really ur thing

Offline basix

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2013, 07:17:45 pm »
mad men
<20:19> <+Azwraith> learning eat with bsx
<20:20> <+Azwraith> 6 lessons and %100 eat warrantly

Offline pedBro

• Wannabe Realistic Pro! OX!D VATOS <3
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2013, 08:05:48 pm »
cast i luv u
<LLSSNEN> pedBro is THE BRO

[15:08] <@Deadpool> WTF
[15:08] <@Deadpool> i typed
[15:09] <@Deadpool> german dick in google
[15:09] <@Deadpool> and all i get
[15:09] <@Deadpool> are sausages

#Srl17 Winner! #OXID

D4sh: and i'm playing 20 gathers a day and just losing to oxid

Offline SCTFLHACKER

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2013, 11:08:33 am »
ALL ARE HACK,SHIT GAME SHIT LEAGUE NOLIFE NOOBS HAHAH

Offline sumich

• Soldat TV
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2013, 03:53:03 pm »
pre nade cast and he is fuckin bad, he never caps. His aim is on par with kzya although kzya was a far more dynamic and better player. Nobody was suss on kzya recently. Just make him submit all demoes for every playoff match, have an active admin review them, if he hacks it should be easy to find some instances from multiple playoff maps. If nothing is found, who fuckin cares. Pre aim, pre nade, rely on your 3 members to be able to handle 1 guy.
Wow. Sumich you will be missed my fellow bash bro, you were one of the reasons I continue to play this game and for all the Shit I gave you it was all meant as love. I saw you break into the aussie scene and get smashed for 3 years only to develop into a great who could hold his own against the best

Offline RT da darkman

• It's All About Movement! <-
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2013, 05:41:18 pm »
omg SUMICH.. SUMICH TO SCTFL ADMIN RIGHT NOW
SCTFL27, SCTFC5, SCTFC3, SRL15,  TNL-NA

<Ronaldinho> tommy just know that rakky is the best player inthis world if u ever lose with him u just a lame fuck

Offline Skuwer

« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2013, 05:48:11 pm »
Cast sux :)