Author Topic: [cH] Mefik  (Read 9422 times)

Offline elMorvano

Re: [cH] Mefik
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 07:26:27 pm »
Lag like morvan? O.o

Offline Oddi

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 07:34:28 pm »
They join to mid-skilled clans and make these clans up-skilled, come on, it's obvious what happening here.
and btw 'once a hacker..' (sorry morvan :D)

Are you serious? It is easy to see in our stats that sth about 80% of our wins/ties with valuable clans took place without him in match roster o.O

Offline Dusty

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 07:42:21 pm »
If you delete all the files in Soldat\sfx except for steyraug-fire and steyraug-reload, you can clearly hear how he fires a shot or two before the reloading finishes.

It's just lag. Sometimes you hear the reload delayed and sometimes you don't hear the reload at all. I'm 100% HIV positive that he fully reloaded.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3AE_a5uEU

I'll upload one where you don't hear the reload at all.

Edit: No reload sound in their base + delayed reload sound when I go middle with the flag in just one HK clip -> http://youtu.be/bkBdmrNat0c?t=16s

However: I did notice his first 3 aug bullets shoot upwards rather than the direction is looking at in several occasions. Could be lag though. :L

Ah yezz, surprisingly demos are not to be trusted. Maybe some day.

Offline ph0

• Srutu tutu
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:10 pm »
Moreover, I want you to bear in mind that even if Meffedron's reload time was lower than normal, this research isn't that accurate and it's in slowmotion (5 times slower than original). However, if this difference was like 2 or 3 seconds, that'd be a sufficient proof. It's not though.

In my opinion it's not accurate at all, depending on the fact that both recordings become from two different demos. You should try to do such a research using another's player reload from exactly the same demo to be more serious.

You really think that AUG reload may be different on different games? If it's about the reload itself it's totally accurate, as you can see the two result I had, eventually, are almost the same.

In last LoF season we were forced to make many analysis it case of fastshooting etc. None of the results were exactly the same everytime - eighter for the cheater or for clean player. Differences were quite big, to be honest, but the tendency was still. Demos aren't 100% reliable, unfortunately, so it is reckless to judge after a single situation (I do not mean - single demo).