Author Topic: [Round 3] Newtype vs Against The Odds  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Cult

• SCTFL Helper
[Round 3] Newtype vs Against The Odds
« on: September 16, 2011, 02:52:03 pm »
The Strike of SUMICH

NewType vs Against The Odds

Date: 19/09/2011

NewType - n#>>
Sumich - The Saviour
Cult - The Cunning
Riz - The Roller

Againt the odds
Nasalspray
Arsoo
Jerenmies

Round 1 - Steel
AtO| 0 - 1 n#>>

We entered this map with no confidence and no real care for this tournament. First spawn sumich decides to trollstomp and walk through the enemies, slaying them with ease, stealing the flag gracefully from enemy base and sprinting top faster than usain bolt, smashing a thunderous knife on a spawning player to clear the path to freedon for himself, in the mean time riz throws his grenades with passion and watches gleefully as they explode on the enemy players and the laughter ensues as we take out the win.

Round 2 - Kampf
AtO| 1 - 0 n#>>

Brimming with confidence after our first map win, we entered this map with genuine belief we could win this encounter. After the first rush we decided that if we attempted to capture the enemy flag, it would only lead to us leaving a gaping hole in our normally impeccable defence. The map was very even, both teams had about 3 touches of the flag... untill the penultimate moment, 1 minute left, where i die top base with our flag while the enemys pull of a great team cap against the odds....

Round 3 - B2b
AtO| 0 - 1 n#>>

We went back to the good old Base2Base. We started at first, but AtO must of not been accustomed to the cold weather present and instantly called for a restart. Asti was busy watching some videos on the internet of people playing with each other. After he finally came to restart, AtO struck us quickly, getting our beloved flag back to their base and just as they were to cap, cult the cunning ran into 3, killing one with the HK, punching the other with a left hook and returning the golden flag and ran the flag bottom, only to die to a stray grenade, later the flag was picked up by riz the roller and we got the much needed capture.

Round 4 - Rotten
AtO| 0 - 1 n#>>

After our heroics on B2b, we were full of laughter and when Rotten came along we were fully equipped for the game-deciding map. We had a great plan thought out by the cunning, play was dominated by us and the cap which was brought about by another sumich hero moment put us in pole position coming into new territory, Campeche.

Round 5 - Campeche
AtO| 0 - 1 A*

Picked by sumich before the war began as an attempt to be-little the important of this encounter, we had to quickly explore the maps boundaries before we could enter into battle. After the exploration stage was completed, we quickly raged into war. Riz and I were worried as we had no prior experience on this battleground, but sumich had other ideas. First spawn he declares he has to ring up one of his whores, and decided to make quick work of the enemy platoon by triple killing and courageously dying low with the flag, which was to be picked up by Cult who bolted back to base to win this epic encounter.

NewType Caps: 4
Against the Odds| Caps: 1

End Result: NewType Wins!

Servers used: soldat://server.soldatcentral.net:60000/sdrc
Comment: Great games guys, was a great honour. Played well, and we can't wait for the next round.

GG
Using a bidet is like putting a dildo made of water in your ass, that's certified homosexual.

Offline sumich

• Soldat TV
Re: [Round 3] Newtype vs Against The Odds
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 03:00:19 pm »
5 kill with 3 ruger shots on campeche, theymad.
Wow. Sumich you will be missed my fellow bash bro, you were one of the reasons I continue to play this game and for all the Shit I gave you it was all meant as love. I saw you break into the aussie scene and get smashed for 3 years only to develop into a great who could hold his own against the best

Offline hellsik

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 03:23:28 pm »
sumich`d
28 SCTFL SCTFL 22 LoF 2x times SDRC

Offline Ju Ju Bean

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 07:34:36 am »
I guess we can say... This was a new type of win against the odds.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

astro-jim?

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 11:04:26 am »
I guess we can say... This was a new type of win against the odds.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

false statement