Author Topic: (SN) vs In ~ [Playoff]  (Read 22040 times)

Offline Kzya

Re: (SN) vs In ~ [Playoff]
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2010, 04:08:04 pm »
- Mouse Sensitivity can be adjusted ingame by pressing Ctrl Alt and +/- (increase/decrease).

So, there was absolutely no reason why Foley had to wait till the 3rd map to change sensitivity, or why he even left the game at all. I'd say replay Cobra or punish the foley.
LOL gj blade (as always)

Offline Proud

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2010, 05:53:02 pm »
It is your private matter whether you believe me whether not. See my stats on those maps and these maps after the change sensi. It is a very serious decision whether to change the sensitivity whether not.
kenix maybe at one time how such a situation will meet you, I will be tracking exactly how you will behave.

To be honest, there is no change in performance, at least not in your stats. And firstly i highly doubt that I'll be in the same situation, because I am not going to change my sensitivity ever and of course not while I've been playing for 25 minutes. Nobody would do that. But ok, i cant prove it. And secondly I wouldnt behave like you did. Just accept that some people got their doubts, thats all. If you really changed your sensitivity there is no need to flame/troll.

I was playing few cws with Foley in team and he was doing it all the time so what is up? The fact is that it were just fun(cws) so there was no need to pause :)
sig too big.

Offline MaTi...

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2010, 08:01:14 pm »
Mati its semi final, nobody is posting to in vs tba
bah, you must be right! but somehow it doesnt make any difference

Offline huo

« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2010, 01:46:05 am »
well done foli and croatia:)
[16:41] <@Foley`> huo jestes hajtem
What's the worst thing you can call a black man, starting with N and ending with R?

Neighbor!!!