Author Topic: SS ~ vs Astra| [IC+1] [HC]  (Read 16871 times)

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
Re: SS ~ vs Astra| [IC+1] [HC]
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2009, 11:52:45 pm »
is noticing someone's post not pointless then?

anyway, as long as the seats 13-20 enter the playoffs quite at random, your freeplay standings don't necessarily define your playoffs. although it does help the better you do
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful

Offline Rooster

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2009, 10:00:35 am »
*woosh*

Offline Jazza

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2009, 10:52:19 am »
So what uow. You've placed 25th instead of placing what.. 24-20th. Ultimately the aim of a competition is to win. Come back hard next year as a tougher, stronger team because realistically you currently couldn't have a chance to beat the top contending teams. Not putting you down im just telling it as it is.

/respect. You tell us that we won't beat the top teams, when we have tried and done fairly well against most of them. For the dark horses of the competition, then I say we did well. But when DC, or any other clan that you join actually wins the competition, let me know.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:54:16 am by Jazza »

Offline Dimmea

• LOL SO NICE
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2009, 12:25:10 pm »
Jazza lol chill out, you just failed with your clan cause ur out, np next season will be come i promise you...maybe next time ur a "tick" better or you just play without unconfirmed players... 8)

-=[AK]=-, gEt.H!ghZ, Frensis~, <y)))<, cB., ~=]LoD[=~, <-, R7.

Offline ymmees

• #1 Fapper
  • Retired SCTFL Staff
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2009, 01:52:58 pm »
So what uow. You've placed 25th instead of placing what.. 24-20th. Ultimately the aim of a competition is to win. Come back hard next year as a tougher, stronger team because realistically you currently couldn't have a chance to beat the top contending teams. Not putting you down im just telling it as it is.

/respect. You tell us that we won't beat the top teams, when we have tried and done fairly well against most of them. For the dark horses of the competition, then I say we did well. But when DC, or any other clan that you join actually wins the competition, let me know.

wasted beat a lot of the top clans too and they're out too
your world, your kingdom
bleak and dark, yet infinitely hopeful